Projects distribution by Project Promoters County
Project Promoters distribution by County
Projects distribution by Country
The individual evaluation step has ended.
During this period (11 - 29 May 2020), the panel meetings for the 6 thematic areas take place, the results being analysed and validated by the Program Committee.
We estimate that the final results will be announced after 20th
of June 2020.
The list of experts involved in the evaluation process is available here
For the presentation of the call document, the guide of the applicant/evaluator and the instructions regarding the submission of project proposals within this competition, a public information event (Info Day) was organised together with the Research Council of Norway, on 15th of October 2019, Lysaker (Abel1 room), Oslo. A live streaming was also arranged for those who were not available for participanting at the event.
The form must be downloaded, filled in offline and converted to .pdf before uploading to the submission platform (www.uefiscdi-direct.ro
In the context of the specification on page 2 of the “Project Application - Part B”, namely: “Of the maximum 30 pages applied to sections 1, 2 and 3, applicants are free to decide on the allocation of pages between the sections ",
the number of max 10 pages mentioned in brackets, at sub-chapter 2.1, does not apply.Annex 1.3 - Ethics issues table
(.doc) - if applicable, the form must be downloaded, filled in offline and converted to .pdf before uploading to the submission platform, together with requested documents (www.uefiscdi-direct.ro
)Annex 1.4 - State Aid Scheme
(pdf) and Declarations/Statements
The declarations/statements must be downloaded, filled in offline, signed and scanned in .pdf format before uploading to the submission platform (www.uefiscdi-direct.ro
PP public institutions have the obligation to make public the intention to establish a partnership with private entities (from Romania and Donor States) in order to implement a project funded by the EEA and Norwegian Financial Mechanisms, except for accredited private higher education institutions (art.24, Gouverment Emergency Ordinance, No.34/2017). For the projects in this situation supporting documents for this purpose will be uploaded in the dedicated section of the online submission platform (including printscreen with the published selection procedure accepted).
Annex 1.5 - VAT Declaration
- each Project Promoter and project partner must declare if they reclaim or not the VAT from the national tax authorities in conformity with national tax regulation (.doc) - needed to be completed by all applicants (from RO and Donor States)Other documents
- needed to be completed only by Principal Investigator
The forms must be downloaded, filled in offline and converted to .pdf before uploading to the submission platform (www.uefiscdi-direct.ro
- Deadline for submission of applications: 16th of December 2019 (4:00 PM Romanian time)
- Submission platform is available at www.uefiscdi-direct.ro.
- The participation of enterprises in projects is done in compliance with the State Aid Scheme. Any inconsistencies existing in the application for financing regarding the application of the co-financing percentage, as well as the max. of 10% for the fundamental research, it is regulated at contracting, in case the project is accepted for funding.